Significant Marijuana Jobs to ConsiderMonique Thompson | October 11, 2018 | 0 | Uncategorized
Marijuana has been a controversial subject over the years. Previously, a number of people only viewed the drug as a source of nervous breakdown and associated it only with negative effects. Currently, however, most states in the US and other parts of the world are legalizing it. Others are still debating about its importance, trying to find out if its usefulness overrides its negative effects before following into the footsteps of their predecessors. This has made the marijuana industry very lucrative, with a number of marijuana jobs getting created.
Obtained from the hemp plant known as cannabis sativa, marijuana has a very active ingredient referred to as THC. This is the compound that makes people feel high or alters the functions of most organs of the body. Apart from increasing the appetite, marijuana is known to handle seizures, asthma, nausea, insomnia as well as pain. After some states legalized the drug, more marijuana jobs were created in the following sectors of the marijuana industry:
1. Growers – Many farmers are now getting into the marijuana industry like never before. Being a recreational as well as medicinal drug, the plant earns more revenue than a number of other crops. Most large-scale farmers look for growers because they cannot handle the huge workload themselves.
2. Cultivation – The hemp plant is grown in a number of countries – even in those ones that have not legalized it. Its legalization has led to the increased need for cultivation workers, especially for farmers growing it in large scale. Requiring little or no skill, interested people can seek marijuana jobs during cultivation of the hemp plant. CTU
3. Trimming – The plant is constantly trimmed to boost its growth. People who have handled this process can seek jobs in the flourishing marijuana industry. In most cases, interested job seekers ask how to get a job in the cannabis industry because they do not know where to start from. There are a number of staffing organizations that connect employers and employees worldwide. So long as an individual has the necessary experience, obtaining a position can be very easy online.
4. Edible Creator – Although the leaves of the hemp plant are dried before being smoked for recreational purposes, marijuana can also be incorporated into food. Most people wondering how to get a job in cannabis sector could try their hands in these types of jobs if they have the necessary qualification in food and beverage creation.
5. Concentrates Processor – This job requires lots of skill because it can be dangerous as well if not properly handled. For those who were smart in chemistry asking how to get cannabis jobs, this can be a great opportunity. The job is also well paying and can open more opportunities in other sectors.
6. Delivery – This kind of position does not require lots of skill so long as one is able to drive and can communicate effectively. The position involves dropping off orders from customers and taking orders. Although the pay is not so high, there are the occasional tips.